Family & friends keep asking me what I would like for my birthday. I’m not a great gift buyer. In general I prefer experiences & activities with people I love – or with people I just sort of ‘like a bit’ :p – over ‘getting more stuff’. However, I know many people enjoy buying gifts and I do (like most people) enjoy receiving them!
In that vein, here goes – your request is answered Mother! I would very much appreciate any of the following:
- Ski gloves
- Ski goggles
- iTunes vouchers
- Amazon vouchers
- Chillfactore vouchers
- Other activity vouchers / bookings / opportunities – e.g. white water rafting, powerboating, coasteering etc (I will give most things a go once)
- Long way round DVD
- Argos vouchers (sad I know, but am doing up my bedroom atm)
- Various comedy DVDs
To do the following with friends:
- Any fun active activities!
- Meals out, yo sushi, host, quarter, etsu, lark lane, night out on the curry mile, wherever else is nice
- Comedy gigs, comedy store, improv, go see the boy with tape on his face or many many others…
In summary: good food, good drinks, good company, lots of laughter = a very content Grace
And, like most girls, of course I like pretty things, nice smelling things and I love receiving flowers 🙂
One last thing – I LOVE SURPRISES!!!!!!! Make of that what you will…
There you go, a list as requested, and a true insight into ME & what makes me tick!